Repair Cafe this Saturday 9am-midday
The Robertsbridge & Brightling Repair Café is taking place in Robertsbridge Village Hall this Saturday 18th February 9am-midday (last entry 11.45).
So bring along your …
- Moth-eaten jumpers
- Jeans that need patching
- Teddy bears or toys that need some tlc
- Other small sewing jobs
- Garden tools to be sharpened, ready for all those Spring gardening jobs
- Kitchen knives and scissors that have seen better days
- Adult/Child bikes, so they’re ready for you to take to the road when the sun is shining!
- Clocks that our expert clock mender will try to get going again
- Small electrical and wooden items and other household repairs
Bring your item along and we’ll let you know if we think it’s repairable. If we can’t repair it we probably know someone who can.
You will sit alongside a volunteer expert watching and learning how the repair is done.
How much does it cost? All you need is a bit of cash for a coffee/tea and biscuit and a voluntary contribution for any repair.