News and events
- New planning application in Brightling at Little Worge Farm: New single door and window opening and external paving to Little Worge Barn Annexe out-buildingReference RR/2021/2183/P [planning] RR/2021/2184/L [listed building consent’] Proposal New single door and window opening and external paving to Little Worge Barn Annexe out-building Location Little Worge Farm, Willingford Lane, Brightling TN32 5HN Follow the above reference links to see details and optionally submit a comment to Rother District Council. You can also see a list … Continued
- The High Weald – Rother’s AONBAt the next meeting of the Rother Environmental Group (REG), Peter Miles of the Darwell Area Conservation Society will give an entertaining but serious survey of how the AONB came into existence, the importance of the HW AONB (particularly economically and environmentally), and how current protections are limited by the poor understanding of the Weald … Continued
- Brightling cafe at the Village HallA message from Brightling cafe: Thank you for your comments and suggestions on our survey. The general consensus seems to be that the cafe is a valuable local event, and that providing an opportunity for everyone to meet and chat over a cup of fresh coffee and home-made cake is well worth while. The format … Continued
- Notice of Vacancy for a CouncillorNotice of Vacancy
- Two new planning applications at Giffords Farmhouse, Brightling: single-storey extension and new garden buildingReference RR/2021/2200/P [planning] and RR/2021/2201/L [listed building consent] Proposal Proposed single storey extension to enlarge the kitchen and dining area Location Giffords Farmhouse, Battle Road, Dallington TN21 9LH Reference RR/2021/2199/P Proposal Proposed garden building to provide home office/studio ancillary to dwelling Location Giffords Farmhouse, Battle Road, Dallington TN21 9LH Follow the links (reference numbsrs) to … Continued
Keep up to date with Brightling news
To get an email every time there is a new news item on this website, enter your email below and click the subscribe button.
NB You can un-subscribe any time. Every email contains an unsubscribe link.