News and events
- Brightling Cafe – this Saturday 25th September 10am-middayBrightling Café is back this Saturday 25th September 10am-midday … and all drinks and cake are free!! Judy Asselton will be providing cakes for the café and will also have a stall selling cakes, savouries and preserves. When we re-opened in May we decided to turn Brightling Market into Brightling Café for the rest of 2021 for … Continued
- New planning application in Brightling: Browns Oak Cottage, Brickyard LaneSingle storey oak framed kitchen extension to side. reference RR/2021/1818/P Follow this link to see details and optionally submit a comment to Rother District Council. List of all current planning applications affecting Brightling.
- Annual big church clean-up: Tuesday at 5:00 pmIt’s time for the annual big church clean-up again. 5:00 pm on Tuesday 21 September. It’s always a fun occasion, with refreshments being provided (after you’ve done a bit of cleaning). If possible, please bring tools and equipment.
- Are you a farmer, land owner or manager in the High Weald AONB?Latest news from the High Weald AONB team Free webinar: What is the Future Farming Resilience Fund & what can it do for you? Are you a farmer, land owner or manager in the High Weald AONB? Join us on Tuesday, 21st September, 11am for a free webinar hosted by agricultural consultancy Laurence Gould Partnership and the High … Continued
- Supporting farmers towards Net Zero with 5 key stepsAn official announcement from the Department for Environment Food & Rural Affairs Defra is continuing to produce a suite of guidance centred around 5 key areas where farming businesses can take action to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions and move their business towards Net Zero. Greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture currently make up around 10% … Continued
Keep up to date with Brightling news
To get an email every time there is a new news item on this website, enter your email below and click the subscribe button.
NB You can un-subscribe any time. Every email contains an unsubscribe link.