Repair Cafe this Saturday 9am-midday
Where? Robertsbridge Village Hall
When? Saturday 15th April 9am-midday (last entry 11.45).
So bring along your …
- Moth-eaten jumpers
- Jeans that need patching
- Teddy bears or toys that need some tlc, or other small sewing jobs
- Garden tools to be sharpened, so you can tackle all those Spring gardening jobs
- Kitchen knives and scissors that have seen better days
- Adult/Child bikes, so they’re ready for you to take to the road when the sun is shining!
- Clocks that our expert clock mender will try to get going again
- Small electrical and wooden items and other household repairs
We’ll let you know if we think it’s repairable and if we can’t repair it we probably know someone who can.
You will sit alongside a volunteer expert watching and learning how the repair is done.
How much does it cost? All you need is a bit of cash for a coffee/tea and biscuit and a voluntary contribution for any repair.