Help during any future power cuts – get on the priority list now
UK Power networks operate a “priority services register”. If you get on this register you qualify for extra help during power cuts.
You are eligible if anyone in your household
- relies on medical equipment
- has refrigerated medicines
- has a serious or chronic illness
- has a disability
- is living with dementia
- is of pensionable age
- has children under five in your household
- have mental health difficulties
… but you do have to register in advance; don’t wait until a power cut actually happens.
Read more about it and optionally sign up.