Have your say on the future of transport in East Sussex.
A consultation on the draft East Sussex Local Transport Plan 2024 – 2050 is live until 25.2.24.
The draft plan sets out how East Sussex County Council will plan and provide transport for residents, businesses and visitors in East Sussex now and for future generations, to help connect them with the places they need to go on a daily basis.
It sets out a plan to:
- enable safer and more accessible journeys
- develop healthy places to enable people to live well
- decarbonise transport to help achieve net zero targets by 2050 at the latest
- maintain and strengthen transport networks so that they are resilient
- support a more equitable, inclusive, and sustainable economy within coastal towns, market towns and villages in more rural areas
You can view both the Strategy document and Implementation Plan here: https://consultation.eastsussex.gov.uk/economy-transport-environment/local-transport-plan-4-2024-2050/
A direct link to have your say is here: https://consultation.eastsussex.gov.uk/economy-transport-environment/local-transport-plan-4-2024-2050/consultation/intro/
For further information, contact:
Local Transport Plan Team
0345 60 80 193