Flower & Dog Show
The Brightling Flower & Dog Show 2023
The Brightling Flower Show will be held on Saturday 22nd July in the Tower Field, by kind permission of the French Family. Gates open at 1.30pm.
This is always a fun-filled family day out, with something for everyone:
- A huge range of exhibits in the marquee
- Dog Show – even bigger and better than before
- Stalls selling gifts, plants and much more
- Kids games
- Selection of vehicles – tractors, landrovers, vintage cars
- Tea, coffee and cake stall
- Bar & BBQ throughout the afternoon and evening
- Live music from late afternoon into the evening by the fantastic Irish singer/acoustic guitar player Owen Donovan
Everyone is welcome – you don’t have to live in Brightling to enter your home-grown veg, plants, flowers, baking, preserves or handicraft, or to enter your dog in the Dog Show. So, do come along with the whole family to enjoy this quintessentially English summer tradition that has been held for over 100 years.
View/download a copy of the schedule, which includes a list of classes, how to enter, timings of the day, rules etc.