Could you qualify for an extra £65 a week, cheaper broadband or help to stay warm?
An announcement from East Sussex County Council
Which of these would help you right now?
Many of us in East Sussex are struggling with the cost of living and, as winter begins, a little extra help may be welcome.
We’ve rounded up some of the offers and advice that might be useful for you or someone you know.
In this newsletter you can find out how to…
- Apply for lower cost broadband and phone tariffs
- Register as a priority customer for water and power services
- Ask for a free warm homes check
- Protect yourself or others from loan sharks
- Make some simple preparations in case of a power cut