For the rest of this year, the village market will become Brightling Café and, as usual, will be on the last Saturday of the month in Brightling village hall.
The first Brightling Café is on Saturday 29th May 10am-midday. To welcome everyone back, all tea, coffee and cake will be free!
There will be a sale of plants in the garden and Jo (meat) and Judy (cakes & preserves) will still be bringing their produce – remember to bring some cash.
We have put the following Covid-secure arrangements in place:
- Entry via the front doors. Exit via the garden.
- Tables suitably spaced apart.
- Tables & chairs outside if the weather permits.
- All doors & windows open.
- We will ask you to:
- Sanitise your hands at the entrance.
- Use your mobile phone to register the QR code at the entrance, or write down your details.
- Wear a mask unless you are seated.
- Sit in groups of up to 6 people or with one other household.
- Leave your used crockery etc on a table outside the kitchen.
… and, most importantly, enjoy meeting up with your friends and neighbours in the village hall again!