Announcement from Rother District Council
Rother and Hastings moved to Tier 4 from midnight on Saturday 19th December.
Under these new restrictions:
• you must stay at home
• non-essential shops must close
• gyms, hair and beauty and other close contact services must close
• you can only meet one other person outdoors (outside of your own household)
• you must not travel to other tiers (with limited exceptions)
• no travel abroad
• no mixing of households at Christmas
• support bubbles are still allowed
• collective worship can continue
These new restrictions came into effect from midnight 19th December.
Grants will be available to support businesses affected by these restrictions and we will update the Information for Businesses page on our website with more details as soon as we can (likely to be week beginning 21 December). Please keep an eye on our website or on Facebook or Twitter for updates.